This chocolate protein chia pudding is the proper make-ahead breakfast. Merely prep it the evening earlier than, and this creamy, chocolate-y gluten-free and vegan pudding shall be ready for you while you get up.
Hey mates! How’s the day going? I hope you’re having fun with the morning. I’m so blissful you’re enthusiastic about Spring Form Up! 200 of you’ve gotten already signed up 🙂 Be sure to seize your spot now if you happen to’d like to affix within the enjoyable.
For at this time’s submit, I’m re-sharing this recipe as a result of it’s one thing we’ve had so usually for breakfast currently!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our loopy morning schedules, I’m an enormous fan of something I could make upfront for breakfast. We love issues just like the breakfast cookie, this protein oatmeal bake and this vegan peach oatmeal bake. When breakfast is ready, it ensures that I’ll have one thing to eat within the morning, as a result of typically it’s too busy round right here to make the standard egg scramble till after each kiddos are dropped off.
Right here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our total household loves! It’s protein-packed, filled with wholesome fat, and excessive in fiber, so once I pair it with a aspect of scrambled eggs I’m full and happy for hours. You’ll be able to customise it by including any fruit or toppings you’d like. My go-to’s are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Right here’s the wholesome recipe if you happen to’d like to present it a strive!
Substances For Chia Seed Pudding:
- chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (may add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, and many others.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, and many others.
- Combine all elements in a glass or small bowl.
- Cowl and set within the fridge in a single day.
- The subsequent morning, stir nicely, add your toppings, and go!
Hope you’ve gotten an exquisite morning and I’ll see ya quickly.
Leave a Reply