Purple and inexperienced Christmas Caramel Corn is festive, candy, and tremendous straightforward to make with the assistance of your microwave. No corn syrup wanted with a maple syrup swap.
I do know what you is perhaps considering: two weblog posts from Katie in a single week. What’s occurring right here?! Nothing actually. Apart from I’ve been sleeping fairly soundly the previous few nights and I made a decision earlier than my alone-time Netflix or podcast wind-down routine, share slightly. Write slightly. Put out this recipe for Christmas Caramel Corn BEFORE THE MONTH OF DECEMBER BEGINS. Or truly proper when it begins.
Reality be informed I subbed a cooking class at college for an expensive good friend of mine and she or he had this Christmas Caramel Corn on the agenda and man, it was SO straightforward, so quick, SO festive, that even a seventh grader may do it. Therefore why I’m sharing it with you all at this time!
Need the colours of the Christmas Caramel Corn to POP extra? Then add just a few extra drops of meals coloring. Need to present this candy deal with to household or associates? Then snag your self some festive goodie luggage from the greenback retailer or Goal.
I’ll inform you this a lot: I’ll by no means flip down a candy deal with [especially during the holidays] that’s made with cheap components and once more, straightforward to prep, make, and devour! Merry Christmas my associates!!!
Christmas Caramel Corn- Straightforward Microwave Recipe!
Creator: Katie Serbinski
Recipe kind: Snack
- ½ cup unpopped kernels or 12 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pop your popcorn kernels (or pop 2 microwave luggage of popcorn) and place in a big bowl.
- In a microwave protected bowl, place your brown sugar, maple syrup, butter and salt. Be sure your bowl have room for the combination to triple in dimension as a result of it would soften after which bubble up.
- Microwave for 45 seconds, then take away and stir.
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, take away and stir.
- Microwave for a further 1 minute and 30 seconds and stir once more.
- Add vanilla extract, 10 drops of purple meals coloring, and baking soda and stir till it stops fizzing and effervescent.
- Pour over popcorn and gently fold till properly coated. Let cool in bowl or on parchments paper.
- Repeat steps 1-6 with inexperienced meals coloring.
- Combine colours or preserve separate, and revel in!
Leave a Reply