This broiled shrimp recipe is the best solution to make completely juicy and crispy shrimp! Seasoned with cajun seasoning and served with a heavenly honey butter sauce.
This shrimp tastes wonderful by itself — however can simply be changed into a tasty fundamental dish when served over pasta or rice.
The Most Scrumptious Shrimp Recipe
At Fir Foodie Finds, we’re at all times searching for new methods to simplify our favourite dishes with out taking a success on high quality. So after we tried broiling our shrimp, we found how fast and simple it actually was!
Not solely is it a easy recipe, however the shrimp comes out simply as juicy as it could when you sautéed or grilled it. The one distinction is how deliciously crispy it’s on the surface! Principally, it’s our new favourite solution to cook dinner shrimp.
Why broil shrimp:
Broiling offers you shrimp that’s completely crispy on the surface and juicy on the within.
It’s the quickest solution to cook dinner shrimp, because it’s able to eat in simply 4 minutes!
Excellent for busy weeknights if you want some prompt sustenance.
Broiled Shrimp Substances
- Shrimp: we extremely recommend shopping for high quality jumbo shrimp. Normally, meaning you’ll find shrimp that haven’t been peeled within the deli or the frozen part. Goal really has our favourite jumbo shrimp proper now. Yow will discover them within the freezer part.
- Olive oil: important for marinating the shrimp with the cajun seasoning.
- Cajun Seasoning: Our home made cajun seasoning is daring, spicy, and earthy. It’s the proper seasoning for broiled shrimp!
TASTY HONEY BUTTER SAUCE
This contemporary shrimp tastes unbelievable dipped in our scrumptious honey butter sauce. It’s the proper quantity of buttery, tangy, and candy! All you want is the next:
- Contemporary lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
How one can Make Broiled Shrimp
TURN ON BROILER
Set the oven to a excessive broil and line a baking sheet with tin foil or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Subsequent, pat the uncooked shrimp dry with paper towels and switch them to a mixing bowl. Toss the shrimp dry with olive oil and season them with the cajun seasoning. Then toss the shrimp with the seasoning till the shrimp are utterly coated.
Switch the shrimp to the lined baking sheet and place within the oven for 4 minutes, flipping the shrimp midway at 2 minutes.
ALLOW SHRIMP TO COOL
As soon as the shrimp is agency and pink in colour, take away it from the oven and instantly switch it to a plate to relaxation.
MAKE HONEY BUTTER SAUCE
Whereas the shrimp is resting, whisk the melted butter, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper collectively till mixed.
SERVE + ENJOY
Serve the shrimp with the butter combination, or serve the shrimp over pasta or rice. Take pleasure in!
Different Methods to Season Broiled Shrimp
There are such a lot of taste combos that you need to use for broiled shrimp. Beneath are different enjoyable taste combos you need to use:
- Garlic powder + dried thyme
- Italian Seasoning + salt
- Chili powder + paprika + salt
- Cumin, lemon juice + salt
- Curry powder or curry paste
Newest Shrimp Recipes
Prime Suggestions for Broiling Shrimp
- We examined this recipe with each massive and jumbo shrimp. Be at liberty to make use of any dimension shrimp you will discover. Simply be cautious about how a lot seasoning you make and use primarily based on the scale shrimp you employ.
- Control your shrimp because it broils! It ought to take 3 to five minutes to cook dinner, however time will range relying on the scale of your shrimp. If the uncooked shrimp are curling, that’s when you understand they’re completed.
- Keep in mind to flip your shrimp midway by cooking. Some broilers might be uneven, so this may make sure the shrimp browns evenly.
Desserts to Serve with Broiled Shrimp
There are such a lot of totally different aspect dishes you possibly can put together to eat alongside this shrimp. Whereas this shrimp tastes nice as a full meal served over pasta or rice, we additionally wish to serve this shrimp earlier than a candy dessert to offset the spiciness.
Listed here are a few of our favorites:
Broiled shrimp will last as long as 4 days when saved in an hermetic container within the fridge.
Serve your broiled shrimp on a salad, pasta or by itself as a scrumptious appetizer.
Broiling shrimp is a quick and efficient solution to cook dinner shrimp to juicy perfection.
Retailer your broiled shrimp in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3-4 days.
Images: images taken on this submit are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.
Leave a Reply